HGH Pills, Shots and Sprays
Human Growth Hormone (also known as somatotropin or somatropin) is a peptide hormone and was first isolated from the human pituitary gland in 1956. Identification of the biochemical structure was discovered in 1972. Initially it was extracted from cadavers (corpses), sold at expensive prices and injected through intra-muscular shots. Synthetic human growth hormone was developed in 1985 and approved by the FDA for specific uses in children and adults, yet the most common uses for HGH are not FDA-approved - specifically, to increase athletic performance.
HGH is now available to us through either a doctor's pharmaceutical prescription or by a homeopathic spray. If we included a third scenario, an alternative would be Growth Hormone Secretogogues and stacked Amino pills. The basic idea of taking HGH is to coax your body, by stimulation of the Pituitary Gland, to produce more of its own HGH. This leaves the consumer with three options to achieve this goal: shots, sprays or pills.
According to the authoritative Physician's Desk Reference, when a pill is swallowed, less than 10% of the nutrient actually makes it into the bloodstream. The other 90% of the pill is processed by the gastrointestinal tract as waste. Oral absorption through the mucosa (the lining of the mouth) is the preferred choice of medical experts since the body can then absorb 90% of the nutrient into the bloodstream. That is a quite a significant difference compared to pills. What it very interesting is that oral absorption (90%) is higher than intra-muscular shots (80% bioavailability).
If you research many HGH sites, they claim the cost for shots range between $10,000 - $20,000 per year. That is a far stretch. HGH shots can be easily found for around $3,000 per year and even lower through Mexican pharmaceuticals. One issue many people dislike about shots is the directions to do 1-2 shots daily depending on the individual. It may be quick, but it isn't necessarily 'painless.' Another word of caution with HGH shots is that some people have reported problems with "high" or "over" dosages, so it is strongly advised to be clinically monitored by a physician on a regular basis.
Though there are many HGH sprays on the market today, not all provide the quality needed the reach maximum results. Sprays can produce the best results and is reasonably priced at around $500 - $1,000 per year. Sprays provide excellent absorption when the micro-sized beads or droplets are taken into the body through the tissue lining of the mouth or nose. Blood capillaries are extremely close to the surface in these areas and readily absorb the HGH spray into bloodstream. The flow of absorbed nutrients from this area of the mouth is to the Carotid Artery, then to the brain, and then on to the heart within 22 to 30 seconds. Within minutes, sprays are dispersed throughout the body.
You have to make the ultimate choice which option is best for you. Keep in mind that the method for top absorption is also the most homeopathically prepared option - sprays. That being said, it is also the most gentle of the three versions on your body. Be wary of sites that use "lab created" or "pharmaceutical grade" HGH since that can be dangerous. Homeopathic formulas are supposed to be all-natural. Sytropin HGH is the top-rated natural HGH spray on the market.